Sunday, February 20, 2011

World Leader Concept

So as I was watching Sir Paul and his band wrap up their set on SNL last night with the late, great John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance," the wheels in my head started to turn slowly circulate.  Aside from being movably shaken by the beauty of the performance, my mind started to wonder, 'What if the world had just one single leader?'

You may notice how I selected the word leader and NOT politician.

Seriously, what if the world democratically voted on electing a single human being to set the vision for Mother Earth and Her residents?

Now I realize the utter insanity of this concept to many of you in the audience (which was zero at last count).

But just allow your mind to contemplate the possibility for a minute or two...

Please allow me to add some more sustenance to the initial framework of the "World Leader Concept"

1) This individual would NOT have the authority or power to dictate action.

2) This individual would merely set the vision for the planet and Her people in an effort to bring us as a people closer together in the spirit of "One"

3) Each independent, nation would have 1 vote.  It would be up to each nation to freely decide on how they would internally select their chosen candidate.

I know who I would vote for.

The question is: do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment