Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is the Meaning of Life?

From Socrates to Superman, many a man has pondered this age old question.

A few short years ago, I stumbled upon some music that a close, personal friend of mine had written that I had the pleasure of recording, albeit in a rather archaic format.  Nonetheless, the passion inherent in Mark's music penetrated deep within the wavelengths of my mind.

I felt compelled to contact my friend to inform him that I had been deeply moved by his music.  Not long after I reached out to Mark, I received a very brief response that resonated so strong, that it is forever etched in my brain.  The response you ask?  Plain and simple.

"Life is about being inspired & inspiring others." - M.P.

It is my hope that you are able to be inspired each and every day.

And when inspiration alludes you, I hope you may find it within yourself to pass along a piece of inspiration to your neighbor...

No comments:

Post a Comment