There I was
Wasting away the weekend
Flipping from station to station
In search of some much-needed stimulation
All of a sudden, smacked me right in the face
Saw this plastic bag dance
Teasing me, asking me to play
Couldn’t help but feel this was more than circumstance
If you could have seen the beauty
I’m sure you’d understand
Ever get to feeling we’re not alone in this world?
I choose to believe there’s a spirit all around us
A spirit of the souls that roamed before us
Meaning to these chances
Purpose to these choices
It’s in our each and every day
Take a moment to sit back and watch it
Let it captivate your intrigue
There’s something beyond us
Something behind this
A natural force
a pure energy
So real and so true
You’d be a fool to ignore it
See even the blind can see
If only she could feel
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -
TM (Copyright B.P.F. 2011)
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED -
TM (Copyright B.P.F. 2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment